Fat burning herbs and supplements: How they work
Fat burning herbs and supplements are usually combined with thyroid boosting chemicals in weight loss formulas. By attacking fat from several directions, we get better end results.
However, even these fat burning supplements differ from one another, when it comes to their approach.
Some of them act on special kind of receptors and enzymes, while others increase resting heart rate or act through several hormones which are not thyroid related.
LIST OF FAT BURNING HERBS AND SUPPLEMENTS
Cayenne pepper has thermogenic effect. Its hot taste that comes from capsaicin, stimulates the nerve endings in the mouth and the stomach which increases heart rate and burns more fat. It also improves secretion of hydrochloric acid thereby improving digestion and weight loss.
Green tea alone, has very
small effect on weight loss. However, combining it with other more
effective fat burning supplements may improve its efficiency, due to
synergic effect. Also, don't go overboard, small quantities of green tea
Yohimbine is an alkaloid from Yohimbe that works against alpha 2-receptors and alpha-1 receptors, while increasing heart rate. By blocking alpha 2-receptors, the body shifts into fat burning mode since these receptors control the way we burn and store adipose tissue, especially when it comes to "trouble areas".
Caffeine is a stimulant which raises energy levels and resting heart rate. By doing so, it increases resting energy expenditure and break down of body fat. However, it also one of fat burning herbs that works well with others which may provide better end results.
Rauwolscine is one step in front of yohimbine. While both alkaloids deactivate alpha-2 receptors, Rauwolscine has 50 times weaker effect on alpha-1 receptors. Unlike alpha-2 receptors, we don't want to deactivate alpha-1 receptors since they actually help in weight loss.
Diindolylmethane or DIM is one of fat burning supplements found in cruciferous vegetables. DIM works by detoxifying excess estrogen, while improving overall hormonal image. When your hormones are balanced, the body becomes much more efficient at burning fat.
Adaptogens also act on hormones. Although they act on entire endocrine system, their ability to reduce stress hormones, improve insulin levels, testosterone, growth hormone as well as blood sugar levels may result in measurable weight loss.
If your blood sugar levels and hormones are balanced, then you really don't need any of these fat burning herbs to lose weight. Eating right and exercising regularly is more than enough for you.
If you decide to take Rauwolscine or Yohimbine, be careful. They are very powerful and not recommended for people with some kind of heart related problems or other serious condition.
Same rule applies for chemicals such as caffeine and especially for super stimulants such as ephedrine or 1,3-Dimethylamylamine.
- Heart Healthy Diet: Simple Tips and Guidelines
- Learn everything you need to know about heart healthy diet and find the right one for you. Implement few simple tips for immediate benefits.
- Heart Healthy Foods: How to Get the Most from Them
- Heart healthy foods can improve cardiovascular system function. Foods good for the heart are bursting with vitamins, minerals and rejuvenating phytochemicals.
- Herbs for the Heart and Cardiovascular System
- You have heard for hawthorn and garlic but there are few other herbs for the heart which can help in treating heart disease, naturally.
- The Best Heart Health Supplements
- Besides fish oil, there are several heart health supplements which can be useful. This includes Coenzyme Q10, Salicin, vitamin D3 and few others.
- Heart Healthy Spices
- Although there are many heart healthy spices out there, each of them can help prevent and treat heart disease in its own way, thanks to different types of flavonoids in these heart spices.
- Stress and Heart Disease: How are They Connected
- Stress and heart disease are closely related. In order to decrease the risk of heart problems, we have to learn how to handle the stress and treat its consequences, if we are unable to avoid it.
- Cardio Exercises for the Heart and Cardiovascular System
- Cardio exercises are vital part of natural heart disease treatment. However, which kind of heart exercise you should preform, varies from person to person.
- Good vs Bad Cholesterol: How to Improve Cholesterol Values
- Good vs bad cholesterol conflict is somewhat misunderstood. There is no good or bad cholesterol but only high or unbalanced cholesterol.
- Good Fats vs Bad Fats: Nutritional Facts and Guidelines
- What is the real truth when it comes to good fats vs bad fats? How much dietary fats should you consume daily and what are the best food sources of healthy fats?
- High Blood Pressure Remedies
- High blood pressure remedies range from tips and lifestyle modification to herbs and supplements. However, the method that works for someone else, may not work for you.
- Normal Heart Rate: How is Regulated and Influential Factors
- Normal heart rate varies from person to person. Although, age affects resting heart rate, there are many other factors that can raise or decrease heart rate.
- How to Lose Fat: Overlooked Tips for Weight Loss
- How to lose fat is surely one of the most intriguing questions for so many people. However, the answer is very simple. Eat healthy foods, perform fat burning exercises and take care of your hormones.
- Hormones and Heart Disease Connection
- Don't neglect hormones and heart disease connection. If you want to treat or prevent heart disease you have to balance your hormones.
- Heart Disease and Immune System Connection
- Heart disease and immune system connection is often overlooked, while trying to improve cardiovascular system function. However, there are several things you can do to change this.
- Dental Health Heart Disease Connection: Facts and Tips
- Dental health heart disease connection is one of three overlooked factors, along with hormones and immune system. However, with smart and effective approach we can change this.
- Causes of Heart Disease
- There are many causes of heart disease and factors that can increase or decrease your risk for developing heart related problems. Check how to turn the tide in your favour.
- Symptoms of Heart Disease
- There are few main symptoms of heart disease. Find out which are they, how to recognize them as well as my personal experience with some of them.
- Diagnosis of Heart Disease
- Accurate diagnosis of heart disease is the first step toward recovery. You can't start with treatment before you know what kind of disease you have, obviously.
- Treatment for Heart Disease: Medications and Surgeries
- Standard treatment for heart disease consists of surgeries, medications and devices. Which one is right for you, depends on your condition.
- Heart Disease Blog
- This is a blog about natural remedies, personal stories, helpful herbs and supplements, workout program as well as other tips and facts which may help people faced with heart disease.
- Contact Me
- Ask questions and leave comments about this site here.
- About the Author of Heart Health Guide
- About the author of Heart-health-guide.com website.
- Heart Health Guide Sitemap
- This is sitemap of Heart Health Guide.com. If you want to get better overview of informations on this website, you can get it here.
Copyright © 2016 - Heart Health Guide - All Rights Reserved.