Reviews of Heart disease Organizations
Heart disease organizations can be very helpful, if you're looking for useful information or supportive community, while dealing with cardiovascular system ailments.
There are numerous HDOs, all over the world. So, no matter where you live, there is a good chance you will find one in your area of residence.
By connecting with people which are faced with similar problems, you can get support you want and give it back to those who need it. You may find workout buddies, share diet tips, helpful informations and personal experiences with medications or supplements.
Basically, everyone wins.
HEART DISEASE ORGANIZATIONS
World Heart Federation is one of the most well known HD organizations with world-wide reach and long list of members. Although their headquarters are in Switzerland, they have offices and partners all over the world.
American Heart Association is US based organization with headquarters in Dallas, Texas. I like the fact they support Nintendo Wii Console for the purpose of encouraging people to get more active, in order to improve their health. Not everyone likes working out but if you present it in a form of a game, some people may find it entertaining.
Women's Heart Foundation, as the name suggest, focuses more on the females, regarding heart disease. Besides treatment, diagnosis, tips or facts, they include more information associated with female sex hormones and how they relate to cardiovascular problems in women.
British Heart Foundation is well respected organization with headquarters in London. Besides sharing knowledge and building community, their focus is on heart disease research which they fund through donations they receive.
National Heart Foundation of New Zealand can be a valuable source of information, stories and connections, if you live in that part of the world. Also, you can either volunteer or even build a career, if you are interested.
Children's Heart Association is one of rare heart disease organizations whose efforts are aimed specifically at learning more about newborns, toddlers and children faced with congenital heart defect. Luckily, thanks to new advances made through research, death rates for CHD in children have gone down, significantly. If you want to support them, check their site.
Japan Heart Foundation is HDO with headquarters in Tokyo. It can be of great help if you live in Japan or surrounding countries. However, if you don't know the Japanese alphabet, it won't be of much use to you.
Irish Heart Foundation offers health programmes, campaigns and even desk workouts, besides investing into research, promoting awareness and bringing people together. It is also worth nothing that Irish men and women are known for their warm, friendly and outgoing nature. So, connecting with people shouldn't be a problem.
As you can see there are plenty of heart disease organizations. These are just some of them which are more established.
That being said, even if you don't live in part of the world which is "covered" by some of these HDOs, there is a good chance you will find one in your area of residence.
At the end of the day, connecting with people with same issues can be of great help to you and to them, both physically and emotionally. Not to mention the informative content you can find.
- Heart Healthy Diet: Simple Tips and Guidelines
- Learn everything you need to know about heart healthy diet and find the right one for you. Implement few simple tips for immediate benefits.
- Heart Healthy Foods: How to Get the Most from Them
- Heart healthy foods can improve cardiovascular system function. Foods good for the heart are bursting with vitamins, minerals and rejuvenating phytochemicals.
- Herbs for the Heart and Cardiovascular System
- You have heard for hawthorn and garlic but there are few other herbs for the heart which can help in treating heart disease, naturally.
- The Best Heart Health Supplements
- Besides fish oil, there are several heart health supplements which can be useful. This includes Coenzyme Q10, Salicin, vitamin D3 and few others.
- Heart Healthy Spices
- Although there are many heart healthy spices out there, each of them can help prevent and treat heart disease in its own way, thanks to different types of flavonoids in these heart spices.
- Stress and Heart Disease: How are They Connected
- Stress and heart disease are closely related. In order to decrease the risk of heart problems, we have to learn how to handle the stress and treat its consequences, if we are unable to avoid it.
- Cardio Exercises for the Heart and Cardiovascular System
- Cardio exercises are vital part of natural heart disease treatment. However, which kind of heart exercise you should preform, varies from person to person.
- Good vs Bad Cholesterol: How to Improve Cholesterol Values
- Good vs bad cholesterol conflict is somewhat misunderstood. There is no good or bad cholesterol but only high or unbalanced cholesterol.
- Good Fats vs Bad Fats: Nutritional Facts and Guidelines
- What is the real truth when it comes to good fats vs bad fats? How much dietary fats should you consume daily and what are the best food sources of healthy fats?
- High Blood Pressure Remedies
- High blood pressure remedies range from tips and lifestyle modification to herbs and supplements. However, the method that works for someone else, may not work for you.
- Normal Heart Rate: How is Regulated and Influential Factors
- Normal heart rate varies from person to person. Although, age affects resting heart rate, there are many other factors that can raise or decrease heart rate.
- How to Lose Fat: Overlooked Tips for Weight Loss
- How to lose fat is surely one of the most intriguing questions for so many people. However, the answer is very simple. Eat healthy foods, perform fat burning exercises and take care of your hormones.
- Hormones and Heart Disease Connection
- Don't neglect hormones and heart disease connection. If you want to treat or prevent heart disease you have to balance your hormones.
- Heart Disease and Immune System Connection
- Heart disease and immune system connection is often overlooked, while trying to improve cardiovascular system function. However, there are several things you can do to change this.
- Dental Health Heart Disease Connection: Facts and Tips
- Dental health heart disease connection is one of three overlooked factors, along with hormones and immune system. However, with smart and effective approach we can change this.
- Causes of Heart Disease
- There are many causes of heart disease and factors that can increase or decrease your risk for developing heart related problems. Check how to turn the tide in your favour.
- Symptoms of Heart Disease
- There are few main symptoms of heart disease. Find out which are they, how to recognize them as well as my personal experience with some of them.
- Diagnosis of Heart Disease
- Accurate diagnosis of heart disease is the first step toward recovery. You can't start with treatment before you know what kind of disease you have, obviously.
- Treatment for Heart Disease: Medications and Surgeries
- Standard treatment for heart disease consists of surgeries, medications and devices. Which one is right for you, depends on your condition.
- Heart Disease Blog
- This is a blog about natural remedies, personal stories, helpful herbs and supplements, workout program as well as other tips and facts which may help people faced with heart disease.
- Contact Me
- Ask questions and leave comments about this site here.
- About the Author of Heart Health Guide
- About the author of Heart-health-guide.com website.
- Heart Health Guide Sitemap
- This is sitemap of Heart Health Guide.com. If you want to get better overview of informations on this website, you can get it here.
Copyright © 2016 - Heart Health Guide - All Rights Reserved.