Diindolylmethane benefits: Optimize heart function by improving T to E ratio
Thanks to diindolylmethane benefits, cruciferous vegetables, in which this powerful compound is found, are among the healthiest foods on the planet.
It is important to point out that diindolylmethane or simply DIM, primarily works through sex hormones. However, it can also help detoxify the body.
INDOLE 3 CARBINOL VS DIINDOLYLMETHANE BENEFITS
Cruciferous vegetables don't actually contain DIM. Instead, they contain glucobrassicin which is converted into I3C, in the stomach.
DIM is produced from I3C. However, how much DIM is produced from indole 3 carbinol depends on the ph of the stomach acid. Although I3C offers similar benefits as diindolylmethane, DIM is several times more potent.
Also, diindolylmethane seems to be safer and more stable, when taken in higher doses. It is the reason why DIM supplements are better choice as oppose to I3C supplements.
OPTIMAL HORMONE LEVELS
DIM optimizes metabolism of estrogens, by reducing the amount of bad estrogens which favours good estrogens. Positive hormonal shift results in reduced risk of estrogen dominance and related conditions such as hormonal fueled cancer, PCOS, breast pain and BPH.
Besides reducing excess estrogen, it also raises total and free testosterone. Improved T to E ratio supports optimal heart function, body fat composition, sex drive, clear skin, mood and energy levels.
REDUCES THE RISK OF INFLAMMATORY HEART DISEASE
Since xenoestrogens and bad 16-hydroxy estrogens are inflammatory, thanks to diindolylmethane benefits, we can turn this around.
DIM kicks these bad boys out from the body, while elevating the levels of good 2-hydroxy estrogens. Strong antioxidant properties of good estrogens reduce the risk of wide spread inflammation which includes the heart muscle.
STIMULATES IMMUNE SYSTEM
Although experts can't yet explain DIM benefits on the immune system function, its results are undeniable. Some speculate that DIM acts on several proteins which have an effect on the cytokines.
Cytokines are cell signaling molecules which regulate the immune system. However, its ability to improve T to E ratio and aid in detoxification can't hurt either.
At the moment, diindolylmethane is used to treat recurring respiratory papillomatosis. It is also tested in phase III clinical trials for treatment of cervical dysplasia. Both of these conditions are caused by HPV.
I have tried taking one 100 mg pill as well as megadosing it, by taking up to ten 100 mg pills. However, the difference ain't that big. It seems that just one pill does the job.
Also, I didn't experience any side effects, while taking 1000 mg of diindolylmethane. However, you may notice a change in the color of your urine, while taking DIM. Those are the toxins being flushed out.
If you decide to try it, take one 100 mg pill every two-three days. This way, you will save some money and the bottle will last you much longer, while you still get all the diindolylmethane benefits.
Although you should eat cruciferous vegetables on regular basis, having a bottle of DIM at the house can come in handy. Afterall, in order to get 100 mg od DIM, we need to eat few pounds of broccoli or brussels sprouts.
Combining adaptogens and forskolin with DIM made a major difference, for me. Carnitine and alpha lipoic acid weren't that much helpful.
If you also suspect that unbalanced sex hormones lead to your heart disease or some other condition, putting diindolylmethane benefits to the test may result in significant improvement.
- Heart Healthy Diet: Simple Tips and Guidelines
- Learn everything you need to know about heart healthy diet and find the right one for you. Implement few simple tips for immediate benefits.
- Heart Healthy Foods: How to Get the Most from Them
- Heart healthy foods can improve cardiovascular system function. Foods good for the heart are bursting with vitamins, minerals and rejuvenating phytochemicals.
- Herbs for the Heart and Cardiovascular System
- You have heard for hawthorn and garlic but there are few other herbs for the heart which can help in treating heart disease, naturally.
- The Best Heart Health Supplements
- Besides fish oil, there are several heart health supplements which can be useful. This includes Coenzyme Q10, Salicin, vitamin D3 and few others.
- Heart Healthy Spices
- Although there are many heart healthy spices out there, each of them can help prevent and treat heart disease in its own way, thanks to different types of flavonoids in these heart spices.
- Stress and Heart Disease: How are They Connected
- Stress and heart disease are closely related. In order to decrease the risk of heart problems, we have to learn how to handle the stress and treat its consequences, if we are unable to avoid it.
- Cardio Exercises for the Heart and Cardiovascular System
- Cardio exercises are vital part of natural heart disease treatment. However, which kind of heart exercise you should preform, varies from person to person.
- Good vs Bad Cholesterol: How to Improve Cholesterol Values
- Good vs bad cholesterol conflict is somewhat misunderstood. There is no good or bad cholesterol but only high or unbalanced cholesterol.
- Good Fats vs Bad Fats: Nutritional Facts and Guidelines
- What is the real truth when it comes to good fats vs bad fats? How much dietary fats should you consume daily and what are the best food sources of healthy fats?
- High Blood Pressure Remedies
- High blood pressure remedies range from tips and lifestyle modification to herbs and supplements. However, the method that works for someone else, may not work for you.
- Normal Heart Rate: How is Regulated and Influential Factors
- Normal heart rate varies from person to person. Although, age affects resting heart rate, there are many other factors that can raise or decrease heart rate.
- How to Lose Fat: Overlooked Tips for Weight Loss
- How to lose fat is surely one of the most intriguing questions for so many people. However, the answer is very simple. Eat healthy foods, perform fat burning exercises and take care of your hormones.
- Hormones and Heart Disease Connection
- Don't neglect hormones and heart disease connection. If you want to treat or prevent heart disease you have to balance your hormones.
- Heart Disease and Immune System Connection
- Heart disease and immune system connection is often overlooked, while trying to improve cardiovascular system function. However, there are several things you can do to change this.
- Dental Health Heart Disease Connection: Facts and Tips
- Dental health heart disease connection is one of three overlooked factors, along with hormones and immune system. However, with smart and effective approach we can change this.
- Causes of Heart Disease
- There are many causes of heart disease and factors that can increase or decrease your risk for developing heart related problems. Check how to turn the tide in your favour.
- Symptoms of Heart Disease
- There are few main symptoms of heart disease. Find out which are they, how to recognize them as well as my personal experience with some of them.
- Diagnosis of Heart Disease
- Accurate diagnosis of heart disease is the first step toward recovery. You can't start with treatment before you know what kind of disease you have, obviously.
- Treatment for Heart Disease: Medications and Surgeries
- Standard treatment for heart disease consists of surgeries, medications and devices. Which one is right for you, depends on your condition.
- Heart Disease Blog
- This is a blog about natural remedies, personal stories, helpful herbs and supplements, workout program as well as other tips and facts which may help people faced with heart disease.
- Contact Me
- Ask questions and leave comments about this site here.
- About the Author of Heart Health Guide
- About the author of Heart-health-guide.com website.
- Heart Health Guide Sitemap
- This is sitemap of Heart Health Guide.com. If you want to get better overview of informations on this website, you can get it here.
Copyright © 2016 - Heart Health Guide - All Rights Reserved.